For more information please contact

Canadian Gaming Association
P.O. Box 43563 Leaside
Toronto, Ontario  M4G 4G8

[email protected]

Media Inquiries:
Paul Burns, President & CEO

[email protected]

Player Support Information


For residents of Ontario who are 19+ in age, iGaming Ontario maintains an up-to-date list of licensed operators:

If you live in Ontario and have a complaint about an operator, you can report it directly to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario:

Rest of Canada

For all other non-Ontario customers who have an issue with an operator, your only recourse is either through the operator or the regulator who holds the operator’s license.

To determine who the regulator is, go to the bottom of the home page of the website. You will see references to “licensed by” or “holds a license from”, or “based in” or “located in”, for example. Search online for the regulator, if mentioned by name, or to determine if a regulator exists in that jurisdiction and if they have a player support option where you can request help.

The Canadian Gaming Association is an industry association and has no jurisdiction over the activities of any online operator.